Here you can find all you need to know about All Saints Church, Hatton including service times, upcoming events and contact details.
If you have any queries about All Saints that aren't covered on this site then feel free to get in touch with our warden or editor who can be found on the 'Contact Us' page.
At All Saints we believe in coming together in fellowship to share our joy in being one with Christ. Through Him we live our lives in peace and strive to be a supportive network, welcoming young and old to our church and encouraging mission work with other local churches. We reach out to the community through "The Hub" our weekly community pop in centre that gives people the opportunity to relax,socialise and enjoy delicious refreshments. We are involved in local village events and support the local community in anyway we can.
Our church has two children's groups. Click below for more details.
Our Sunday worship begins at 10am every week. Content differs depending on the week of the month, see our Services page for details.
Little Saints meet at 1:30pm on Tuesdays during school term time.
Special services such as Easter or Remembrance Sunday may have different arrangements that will be announced in advance.
Mrs Hilary Smith is the Parish Safeguarding Lead and can be contacted on 07749951093. Mrs Smith should be the first point of contact for any safeguarding concerns at both All Saints Church and the Jubilee Hall
Mrs Smith has received and continues to receive safeguarding training through Derby Diocese. Safeguarding information is clearly displayed in both All Saints Church and the Jubilee Hall
All adults working with our children's groups have full enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
Derby Diocese has a dedicated safeguarding page on its website
The following Covid-19 safety measures will remain in force until further notice. They are in accordance with the latest government and diocesan advice.
* Please do not come to church if you feel at all unwell as symptoms of Covid-19 can vary from person to person.
* Facemasks must be worn during services and when walking around the inside of the church.
* Please bring your own pen to leave your details for track and trace purposes. We should be grateful if you would use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the church.
* Chairs are spaced approximately 2 metres apart and windows will be open to maximise ventilation
* We are now serving tea and coffee at the end of every service but for additional safety we should be grateful if you would bring your own mug.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Please visit our Events page for details of forthcoming events in addition to our normal Sunday services
Please hover over the Events tab and you will see how to access our Gallery page which includes photos of our most recent events.